With 25+ branches in over 20 Countries around Asia,America,Oceania,Europe and Africa, MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY is offering the best IELTS coaching. Develop your overall English language proficiency with experienced professional trainers. Enrolling in the most reliable IELTS coaching in Bangalore will help you to achieve a high band score. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the standardized English competency test required for higher education. This test is also for people migrating to English-speaking countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. The IELTS examination is used to assess the overall linguistic skills of non-native English speakers and is conducted by the IDP, British Council, and Cambridge.
MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY is one of the pioneering training institutes offering the best IELTS coaching. We conduct virtual interactive online IELTS training Batch and personalized Band 9 IELTS coaching Batch. We provide complete training for the sections such as Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Our expert IELTS training allows you to accomplish the IELTS test in 2 hours and 45 minutes. You will be trained to take the test in paper-based and computer-delivered and the Test Report Form (TRF) is valid for 2 years.Enquire Now
What is the syllabus for the IELTS course ?
Our IELTS course follows the latest updated IELTS syllabus given by the British Council. Our batches like, Premium one-on-one IELTS training academy, Exclusive Band 8 IELTS weekend fast track classes, Specialised IELTS Academic (AC) coaching classes, etc focus on covering all the tasks and questions types. At MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY , you will be given the training to crack all these four modules – reading, writing, listening, and speaking with high band scores.
IELTS Reading Test
The IELTS reading module will be conducted for 60 minutes, where you will read the given passage and answer the questions. There are 14 types of questions in the IELTS academic test and 13 question types in the IELTS general test. The question types are, Matching headings, Matching features, Locating information, Short answer questions, Diagram labeling, True False or not given, Summary completion, Notes completion, Matching sentence endings, Table completion, Yes No not given, Sentence completion, Multiple choice question, and Flow chart completion.
There are 3 sections in the reading module.
Section 1: Consists of a reading passage and questions taken from journals and articles related to education or social context.
Section 2: Each section has to be completed in 20 minutes. The answer to the given questions must be taken only from the given passage.
Section 3: The reading passages will be having four to five paragraphs. You will read and identify the keywords to answer the questions easily within the time limit.
The IELTS reading test assesses your skill to read, understand and develop the correct response to a given situation. At Kanan, we guide you to develop your reading skills and aid you in scoring a band 6 or 7 on your first attempt. Professional training at an average cost makes us be the part of top 10 IELTS coaching centers in Bangalore.
IELTS Listening Test
The IELTS listening module is conducted to identify the student’s ability to understand the expression of the native speakers from their speech. Here the audio will be played once and you will be answering the 40 questions in 30 minutes. 10 extra minutes will be provided for transferring the answers into your answer sheet. 4 audios will be played in this section. They are as follows.
Recording 1: A conversation between two native speakers on an everyday activity will be provided.
Recoding 2: Everyday social context monologue will be played. This may be related to any local festival, event, habitat, etc.
Recording 3: A conversation or a discussion among 4-5 people in the educational institution will be given. This may be a convo between a student and a teacher, between students, etc regarding their studies.
Recording 4: Any academic-related topic audio will be played.
Booklets, lectures, and performance-driven training will be given for all the question types including, multiple-choice, matching, map, plan, diagram labeling, form, flow-chart, summary completion, note, table, and sentence completion is given. At Kanan, we give you complete support to prepare for the IELTS listening exam with trained faculties, advanced study materials, and audio recordings.
IELTS Writing Test
The IELTS writing section will be conducted for 60 minutes. Here you will be given 2 tasks. Task 1 is different for the general and the academic test. Task 2 is similar for both tests.
Academic writing task 1: In academic writing, you will be given a visual representation and asked to write a report in 150 words in 20 minutes. The different types used in this task are pie charts, bar graphs, table charts, line graphs, maps, and process charts.
General writing task 1: In general writing task 1, you will be given a situation and asked to write a letter in 150 words describing the situation. There are 3 types of letters, formal letters, semi-formal letters, and informal letters. Task 2:
Task 2: In task 2, you will be asked to write a 250 words essay in response to the given situation. The different essay types in task 2 are, agree disagree essay, advantages disadvantages essay, problem solution essay, discuss two-way essay, and multiple question essay. The duration for task 2 is 40 minutes.
In the writing task, you will be assessed based on 4 marking criteria namely, coherence and cohesion, grammar range and accuracy, lexical resources, and vocabulary. At our IELTS coaching centers in Bangalore, we will train you to write the appropriate essay in response to the given question as per the band descriptors. Right guidance and personal attention will be given to all the test takers.
IELTS Speaking Test
The IELTS speaking module will be conducted on a separate day, in front of the examiner. You will be having a face-to-face interaction with the examiner for 12-15 minutes. There are three parts to the speaking section.
Part 1: You will introduce yourself to the examiner and answer the questions by the examiner based on your personal details like home, native, weather, leisure time activity, culture, etc. This part will be conducted for 4-5 minutes.
Part 2: Here you will be given a cue card and asked to talk about the topic. This will be a long-run speech, where you will prepare for 1 minute and talk for 2-3 minutes addressing all the questions given in the cue card.
Part 3: This will be an interactive or discussion session, where the examiners will be questioning your speech in part 2. You can explain your views with suitable examples in the given 3-4 minutes for the follow-up questions.
The speaking module will be testing your speaking skills through 4 band descriptors namely, fluency and coherence, lexical resource, grammatical range and accuracy, and pronunciation. You will be trained to speak fluently with improved language efficiency with our right guidance. Secure guaranteed IELTS scores with our unlimited practice test, mock test, and preparatory full-length tests.
At Kanan, we emphasize the importance of covering all the topics in our IELTS course in Bangalore. Our IELTS training is conducted in various batch options like Dedicated General (GT) coaching classes for Canada immigration visa, Focused band 8 batch – Dedicated IELTS reading only batch, English writing academy batch – Dedicated IELTS writing only (task 1 & task 2) training classes, etc. Our overall IELTS coaching covers quality education, expert counseling, and professional training.
What are the upcoming batches, schedules, timings, duration, course fees of the best IELTS coaching center in Bangalore?
The best way to prepare for your IELTS exam is to enroll in our IELTS coaching centers. Giving preference to the student’s convenience, we are offering weekdays, weekends, online, and fast-track batches at an affordable IELTS coaching cost (USD$200). You can also opt for our special batches like Listening only coaching classes for global visa & immigration, Versatile IELTS speaking cue cards coaching hub, etc. The upcoming batches in our IELTS coaching center in Bengaluru are mentioned below.
|IELTS BATCH IN BANGALORE||BATCH STARTS ON||TIMING||DURATION OF THE COURSE||AVAILABILITY|
|Weekdays regular||13 Mar 2023||Flexible Timing between 9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
|Weekdays morning||14 Mar 2023||9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
|Weekdays evening||17 Mar 2023||9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
|Weekends||20 Mar 2023||9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
|Online batch||22 Mar 2023||9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
|Fast-track batch||22 Mar 2023||9.30 AM – 8.30 PM||60 hours||ENROLL|
In our IELTS coaching centers, we are offering customized batches for the students who are not able to attend the class at the scheduled times. You can contact our institution to fix your batch timings at your convenience. We guide you in the application process, IELTS exam fee payment, exam date, and center selection.
Who will Train You?
What is the Coach / Trainer Profile of IELTS classes in Bangalore?
MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY has highly qualified, trained, and experienced industry experts, who will be creating a motivating atmosphere for enhancing your performance in the IELTS test. These experienced faculty will be assisting the students in all the best possible ways.
Our IELTS classes are handled by professionally accredited and experienced trainers, who are the best in the industry with more than 7 years of experience.
Our trainers are capable of handling both online and offline classes. They are passionate about imparting knowledge and personalized attention to every individual student registered with us.
The IELTS faculties available in our institute are certified professionals having the e-moderation, CELTYL, CELTA or DELTA certification. These certificates will give an insight into their language skills.
The trainers in our IELTS classes are real-time experts, friendly, and make the class environment motivational. They will spend time clearing all your doubts.
The trainers are Bilingual or multilingual. Thus they can even explain the topics in your own language for a better understanding of your IELTS Test preparation.
Our trainers undergo regular training to enrich their knowledge in each topic and keep themselves updated with the latest curriculum. This aids them in providing specialized training to the IELTS aspirants.
The mentors offer individual attention to all the students associated with us. They help in identifying their requirements and rectifying them on time. This will aid the students to score high on the actual IELTS test.
They have good command and authority over the English language which came from the experience of teaching hundreds of students over the years.
10 reasons why you should enroll for IELTS training
If you are looking for comprehensive IELTS training in Bangalore, then it’s time to stop your search. MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY is one of the leading IELTS training institutes with quality coaching and outstanding results. The top 10 reasons for choosing our trusted IELTS training are given below.
- Our trainers are industry experts and are passionate about training the students to secure high marks on their first IELTS attempt. They train the students for self-paced learning.
- Our training program is structured in a way to offers live practical learning for the students. Our classes are conducted in an interactive manner with separate doubt clearance and discussion sessions.
- We have specially crafted study materials that will cover all the topics mentioned in the official syllabus in an elaborate way. Our preparatory materials include numerous exercises to enhance your answering speed and accuracy.
- Equal attention will be given to each module and the candidates will be trained to answer all the questions within the given time limit. The tips and strategies for solving each module will be shared with the students.
- Regular monitoring tests will be conducted to assess your preparation progress. Based on your performance evaluation, your training schedule will be altered to pay attention to the areas requiring improvement.
- We are the only IELTS training center to have an AI-powered web portal for preparatory tests. The web portal has numerous learning procedures, practice test questions, audio-visual practice, and test series to help you improve your scores.
- Our IELTS classrooms are air-conditioned with ample space to offer a positive learning ambiance to the students. Our libraries are equipped with exclusive study materials and the students can prepare for the exam in our computer labs.
- We have tie-ups & MOU with more than 300 universities across the globe. These strategic tie-ups will help us in keeping ourselves updated with the latest educational trends prevailing in the international institution.
- We have trained more than 2000 students and have assisted them in getting admission to leading international universities. We are having IELTS training centers across the country and are helping thousands of students every year to clear the competitive exams with a standardized training program.
- The classes in our IELTS coaching in Bengaluru are conducted at flexible times. You can make use of this opportunity to enroll in the convenient batch. If required you can also register yourself for customized batches.
The above-mentioned points would have given you an insight into why MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY is the best IELTS coaching institute in Africa and Asia. Now you can also achieve your dream score by registering for our reputable IELTS training. Book a free demo class to know more about our training quality, course benefits, training methodologies, etc.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the standardized English language proficiency test used to assess your overall language competency. The IELTS test is conducted by the IDP, British Council, and Cambridge all over the world for people who have English as their second language. The IELTS band score will represent your English language proficiency. Your language skills will be tested using four sections, namely Reading, Writing, listening, and speaking. This test score is accepted by more than 3000 universities and 130+ countries across the globe. The IELTS scores are graded on a 0-9 scale in a 0.5 increment (full and half band). The IELTS score is valid for 2 years. The test duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes. IELTS exam fee isUSD$200.
Format of the IELTS test
The IELTS test has two versions namely, IELTS academic test and IELTS general training test. The IELTS test format for the listening and speaking module is similar for both versions. The reading and the writing modules are different in academic and general tests. The general test is taken by individuals who are planning to move abroad in search of jobs or settlements. You can take the IELTS academic test if you are seeking admission to the top universities of English-speaking countries. Our experts will guide you in selecting the appropriate IELTS exam dates.
Who can do this IELTS course?
The IELTS course can be taken by, aspirants aiming for higher education in international universities, candidates seeking job opportunities in English-speaking countries, and individuals looking for migration or permanent settlement in countries like the UK, US, Canada, etc.
What is the eligibility or pre-requisite to join our IELTS institute ?
MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY is one of the most reliable IELTS institutes You may find around, with experienced trainers and advanced training facilities that aid the students to excel in their IELTS test. You can enroll in our IELTS institute if you are having the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants of any age limit can enroll in our class as there is no age limit for the IELTS exam. The minimum age required is 16 years.
- You must have a valid and updated passport.
- Irrespective of the individual’s gender, nationality, educational background, race, or religion, you can appear for the IELTS exam.
- If you have appeared for the IELTS test and were not able to secure the required score, you can join us to improve your past band score in the IELTS retake.
- You must possess all the necessary supporting documents like a visa, admission letter, offer letter, etc while applying for the IELTS exam.
Before enrolling for IELTS coaching, you must select which version you are going to appear for and start preparing for the respective exam. Regardless of your preparation level, if you are looking for the expert guidance you can now associate yourself with our IELTS institute. We are the one-stop solution for overall IELTS training with an intensive preparation program.
IELTS training with Spoken English classes
Spoken English is an important skill required to survive in English countries. To cater to your needs, IELTS scorers can join our exclusive spoken English course. It will be aiding you in improving your language skills and proficiency. Our program covers all the phases and aspects like accent, pronunciation, expression, etc. that will help you in becoming a competent speaker. With strong communication skills, you will be able to exhibit your talents in this competitive environment.
Batch size for IELTS training
- Our IELTS training in Bangalore is conducted only with a small batch of students to give individualized tutoring to all the students.
- You are allowed to choose your class timings based on your flexibility. Weekdays, weekends, online and offline batches are available. Daily live classes and offline coaching slots are available.
- If you are short of time for your IELTS preparation you can enroll in our Fast-track IELTS training in Bangalore. In-depth training will be provided for the crash course.
- Every IELTS preparation batch will be handled by qualified and experienced trainers, who are in this field for more than 7 years.
- Customized study materials, regular mock tests, and preparatory tests will be conducted to evaluate your progress and make you an expert user of the language.
Coaching modes for IELTS preparation batches
- Offline (Classroom) IELTS coaching: If you intend to prepare for your IELTS test in the presence of a trainer, you can choose our classroom IELTS batch. Our trainers will be imparting you with sufficient knowledge to ace the exam with speed and accuracy at reasonable IELTS coaching fees.
- Online IELTS coaching: We offer the best online IELTS coaching in Bangalore for students who are finding it difficult to come to the institute or have time constraints. The live online training classes will be interactive sessions, where the students will be interacting with the trainers. The classes will be available online for your further reference.
Have queries regarding IELTS dates ,Exam/Classes centre or IELTS fees in Asia and Afrika ?
If you are dreaming of your future in an English-speaking country, you must have a good IELTS band score. You can register with us for professional guidance in your IELTS preparation. If you have any doubts regarding our class timings, syllabus, training methodology, etc. you can contact our expert team available in our IELTS coaching center. Our expert team will be guiding you through the admission process, prerequisites, and test center selection.
If you aspire for a band 8 then you can join our IELTS coaching courses. You can also use the hashtags #IELTSclasses MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY and #IELTSprepwith MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY to raise your queries online. These queries will be addressed by the experts and the required answers will be given within short notice. For more details about our end-to-end IELTS coaching and other services, you can visit our official website.Enquire Now