Service - MITMSA

Education Support Services

Let us help you from the application, selection of the university and also visa services and travel arrangements.

Educational Support Service

Education Support Services (ESS) is a collaborative team-based service offered to students, families, and districts.  ESS is designed to help students reach their academic goals and achieve better success within their school and home environments, enabling more positive outcomes.  It is our intent to partner with districts and universities and other more institutions to create a larger spectrum of services, meeting the challenging needs of students that they face.  Through the MIT MULTISERVICES AGENCY process, our teams partner with schools, districts,Organizations and families to help keep students engaged in their school setting or in the least restrictive placement possible. 

ESS offers many levels of service designed to be a cost efficient alternative to prevent higher levels of care.  MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY has been the innovator of this service for institutions and students and has contracted with Countries to a high degree of success over the past six years.  As we expand our program, we are interested in teaming with more institutions and organizations, helping to meet the needs of students and families to ensure educational success by utilizing an intergraded local school, home based and international model. 

As MIT MULTI-SERVICES AGENCY teams identify students that require greater level of supports, feel free to contact us to discuss cases that may benefit from ESS.  We have a team of specialists (Facilitator, Youth Specialist, and Parent Partner) that collaborate with the school to provide support to create progress and success within the school setting. 

If you would like to learn more, please contact us directly.  We are happy to discuss program details, examples of prior plans, rates, and the tiered model of support.  We are also happy to discuss our additional school based services designed to meet the needs of general education students and comprehensive school services.  We look forward to speaking with you.

IELTS for study

Over 5.3 million students study abroad every year. Many students study in English-speaking countries, such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.

Studying in an English-speaking country offers lots of opportunities. It can also allow you to specialise in a particular field or gain employment once you have finished your education.

IELTS is recognised by more than 11,000 organisations, including educational institutes and professional bodies. Some universities in non-English-speaking countries also require an IELTS score for courses taught in English.


IELTS Academic

IELTS Academic is suitable for those wanting to study at an English-speaking university. You can also take IELTS Academic for professional registration purposes.

IELTS Academic can be taken in a test centre (on paper or on computer) or remotely online. Before booking your test, please check which formats of the test your organisation accepts.

IELTS at a test centre

If you take IELTS at a test centre, you can request to send your IELTS results to a maximum of five organisations free of charge – there is a fee for sending results to additional organisations. You can request for your test centre to send your results to your chosen organisations.

IELTS Online

If you take IELTS Online, you can send your IELTS results to as many organisations as you wish, with no additional fee. IELTS Online results are provided in an electronic format.

Test format details

IELTS General Training

IELTS General Training is required for applications to work in and migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The test features everyday English language skills that you will need in social and workplace environments.
The IELTS General Training test is also suitable for those applying to study at an English-speaking school or college below degree level. Test format details

Which IELTS test type is right for me?

If you want to move to an English-speaking country to study, then you should take the IELTS Academic test.

For work or immigration, the IELTS General Training test is recommended.

Please check the entry requirements  before choosing your test.